Monday, September 22, 2008

Lyme Treatments with Dr. Woitzel

Sunday night, September 21, 2008

We had a fantastic day visiting the castle at Neuschwanstein with Ruth and Daniel Buchholz.

We did not leave until late -- but before we did, Ruth talked to Karin Klein, the owner of the apartments we will stay at in Dobel, and let her know when we would be in.

I was surprised to find that we climbed into the mountains, and though it was dark, it was easy to make out the towering forest that bordered the road on both sides. We found the apartments easily, just at the beginning of town on the main road. Karin was there to greet us warmly and walk us up to the top apartment where we will live for at least 3 weeks.

Like many German apartments, you walk into a hallway with many doors. There is a door to the toilet, the bathroom (with a great tub for my evening soaks), the bedroom, the livingroom, and the kitchen/dining room (this also has a bed for sleeping).

Tired, we took turns at the bath, and snuggled in.

I am hopeful and a bit scared about tomorrow. I hope that this will help me regain my health, I fear that I have come all this way and it will be less than I hope. I read some verses before drifting off into a deep sleep. I am in the arms of God.

No comments: